Thursday, December 27, 2007

Two Pizzounds!

Chyeah! I know it's not much, but its exactly what I needed to keep me in gear. I figure another 5 in the next month and five in the month after and I should be cool. I'd be happy with anything that moves me into the next quadrant, though, which is a MAJOR milestone and only 7 lbs. away! Chyeah! I love the sound of that! Michael Phelps says that you have to keep your goals close at hand and look at them daily if not more. I've been thinking about this and trying to find a spot to put my fitness goals that I'll see everyday. Maybe I need to retool my vision board.

In other news, I woke up this morning at 6:30 am and stayed awake. WTF, mate? It was nice to take my time, even though I forgot my breakfast, lol. It's another slow day at the office, only three of us in, which is why I'm posting from work. Yesterday I paid bills and made calls, since I was the only cubicle dweller. I don't think I've ever paid my bills on pay day, but as the new, financially fit Smoni, I will have to make it a habit. It felt quite nice actually. Now I have to just keep my unplanned spending under control...

0 comments: