Friday, April 4, 2008

It's Still Friday...

Even though the weather is kinda sucky, I'm almost done with another work week, so yay. And it's been a hilly one. One of my favorite people in the office came back after his 2 week honeymoon, only to put in his resignation the next day. Oh, and right after said welcome back party, one of my other favorite people in the office quit. That's right, two people in two days put in their 2 week notice. Have I mentioned how much I love my job? That's probably because I don't. The more I think about it, the more annoyed I am that I'm doing the same work now that I was pre-MBA. That's not gonna fly. I gotta start applying to places and putting my name out there. Otherwise, all my hard work in getting a second degree will be pointless. All these people following their dreams, why not me? Off to Craig's List I go...