Friday, April 11, 2008

Wow, another Friday...

I can't believe it, seems like just yesterday I was determined to have a good day no matter what. Today wasn't so bad. We had another going away meal for a departing colleague, this time at Brassier Perrier. The lunch was so so, the service even worst. It was an hour and a half before we got our entrees. But it was still nice to get out of the office and into the 70 degree weather.

Meanwhile, back on the farm, turns out I've been selling myself short professionally. Go figure. Why is it so hard for me to see myself as a six figure manager? As an almost over qualified professional? Why isn't an MBA just as impressive to me as a JD or an MD? Short answer is because its me and it all didn't seem that hard.

So that's what I'll be spending my weekend doing. Setting myself up for my next big opportunity. Making sure I'm poised to make major moves...

Sent from my iPhone