Monday, October 13, 2008

I Can Already Feel It...

My couch is calling me. All the way from my living room in West Philly. Its saying "Smoni, leave work, come nap on my beige colored futon goodness". Now, I've been pretty good about keeping busy until its time for me to go to bed, around 10 or 11. But last night I was out a little late helping my cousin with last minute wedding planning and it threw off my sleep schedule. So here I am, 20 minutes before departure time, brainstorming ways to resist the temptation of napping (and drinking green tea instead of earl grey). I could drive to Nordstrom and pick up the pants I had altered. I could do a little guilt free shopping, courtesy of my gift cards and merchandise credits. I could go for a run or go to the gym. Just as long as I keep moving and stay away from my apartment. Just for two hours. By 7, it'll be time to wind down, there will be plenty to keep me busy on TV, I can eat dinner, get myself ready for tomorrow, and call it a night.

I think I'll hit the gym. I'm due for a run, but the elliptical seems more my speed today. And I already have the clothes in my car. So there it is. To the gym I go...