Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tick Tock...

As I sit here watching the minutes until I'm free slowly tick by, I decided to do a bit of writing. And since I love list, here it goes:

  • Last night I made guacamole for the first time. Pretty good, although it needed time to sit.
  • Apparently tortilla chips are my Achilles heel when it comes to raw food. I had them yesterday and today. Other than that, I've been raw. Not bad, but for some reason, I feel bloated. Maybe I need a more hard core detox. Or maybe I should stay away from the black tea. Or both.
  • I haven't worked out since last Wednesday. It's getting dark so early, my outside runs are dead in the water, so I may have to be a gym rat this winter. I'm thinking find a yoga class everyday and tack 30 minutes of cardio onto that?
  • What's with my TV watching habits? I've been missing all my former favorites. Last week during Grey's, I turned it off when I knew it was about to reach its climax. Don't know what that's about.
  • Whitey's gone and gotten himself his first scratch. Apparently I was swiped, probably while someone was parking. Poor Whitey.

9 minutes to go, time to pack up!