Monday, February 23, 2009

Hmmmm, Monday...

I'm feeling very light today. Which is ironic compared to what I saw on the scale this morning. Yeah, I'm not telling. Just know that things aren't really moving up or down. I had a huge craving for a green smoothie this morning, but couldn't drag myself out of bed. I barely got to work on time, so forget making breakfast. I wish there was somewhere in Philly I could get one to go. Oh, well.

This weekend was so crazy, hanging out with N and her friends and races (3 minutes off my five mile time!). I had a great time, but I didn't do any grocery shopping or meal planning. I have lots of food at home I need to cook, but no breakfast and lunch stuff. This is a great week to multitask during my lunch breaks since my usual lunch buddies are out of town, so I'll do some running around or some reading.

That's all for now. Maybe more later. Back to work...