Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3rd Time's the Charm?

Well, I'm officially in it. I'll be as raw as possible for the next 30 days at least. My homegirl, M, is back with me, too. Call it Spring Cleaning, if you will. I started this morning and was doing pretty well. Until a wave of nausea just about smacked me in the face. Not only was I vomiting, but I was seeing spots. Scary. I had a craving for something salty. What is the raw equivalent to saltines? I skipped my workouts (I plan on making them up over the week to keep the chain intact) and will be in bed very soon.

Anywho, I think it might have been the VitaMineral Green. The same thing happened last Tuesday (remember the green smoothie incident) and that's the only common thread. It supposedly doesn't need to be refrigerated and doesn't really go bad but maybe I shouldn't keep it on top of my fridge.

So now I'm looking for new superfood/sea veggie/green powder options. Suggestions?