Saturday, December 29, 2007

Trying to Stay Optimistic

So I'm in the middle of a minor breakdown. Let's just say that an education is an expensive thing that can quickly wipe out even the best laid plans. The only thing keeping my minor breakdown from becoming a major one is knowing that there's always a solution. I just have to find it. And these are the solutions I've come up with so far for my $28,000 problem:
1. Sell some of my stuff, cancel the cable and telephone/Internet
2. Get a second job aka a side hustle, something brainless that pays like $10+ an hour, preferably under the table (I can't afford taxes)
3. Get a BETTER job, because I'm not making an MBA salary and me and the new boss aren't clicking

That's all I got so far. Insha Allah my run (late run, I needed this so bad like 5 hours ago!) will inspire some more ideas...

Sent from my iPhone