Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hi, I'm Smoni and I'm an Emotional Eater...

*Waits for salutations*

Yes, I can admit that now, although it took going raw to realize it. I eat when extreme emotions strike. Usually, its hormonal, so when it's that time of the month, I let myself indulge a little. But this time is different. I'm just lonely. And frustrated. But not necessarily in the same way. Lonely because I'm loosing friends, which I know is just the way life is at this stage. But also because I can't figure out if that's good or bad. Friends can be there to comfort you but friends can also get you into trouble. And the same can be said about husbands, so I'm really not sure I want one of those either. Especially when so many people I know are having major issues with guys they thought were great a couple weeks ago.

And I don't even like anyone. No one sparks my interest. I don't dream of spending time with anyone. I went to a pleasure party tonight, and I left feeling bitter. Like, boo on these women that know what love is. And have a job they love. So off I go to bed. Because I have nothing else to do and my house is so raw vegan I can't even drown my sorrows in junk food. Is that irony, or just plain sad?